HEALTH & COMFORT PACK
NSN – 8520016859193
To Order military specific products or services from UNITED SOURCES SOUGHT, INC. (USSKITS.COM), reference below:
UNITED SOURCES SOUGHT, INC. (USSKITS.COM) Military Specific Products Distributed by GSA. through GSA ordering methods listed below:
Common ordering methods are through Requisition, Internet or Telefax
- Requisition through Service Specific Standard Ordering Supply System.
- If the ordering systems are not available, requisitions may be submitted by Telefax.
- To place orders by Telefax, military activities should use DD FORM 1348 (DOD Single Item Requisition System Document). Federal agencies should use SF 344 (Multi-use Standard Requisitioning/Issue System Document) or any other comparable form which contains the FEDSTRIP format. GSA Customer Supply Center. Call (800) 525-8027 or Fax (800) 856-7057
Order by Internet:
GSA Global Supply or GSA Advantage! On-Line Shopping Service. GSA Global Supply or GSA Advantage! is an Internet-based shopping service with more than one million products and negotiated savings.
- Federal government employees can make purchases on GSA Global Supply or Advantage using: A governmentwide commercial purchase card
- (GSA SmartPay); A Defense GSA Activity Address Code (AAC) or A department of Defense Activity Address Code (DoDAAC).
- From the GSA HOMEPAGE locate the FEDSTRIP/MILSTRIP tab and complete the required documents.
Contact our Procurement Specialists with any questions.
or via email: email@example.com
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
25150 Bernwood Drive
Bonita Springs, FL 34135